Canadian Primary Care Today.
3 issues per year (March, June, October)
All articles published in Canadian Primary Care Today are peer-reviewed by at least two members of the Editorial Board in a single-anonymized process. This means that while the reviewers will know who the author is, the reviewers' comments will be anonymized and the author will not know who the reviwers are before publication.
The editorial team reviews all submitted manuscripts for alignment with Canadian Primary Care Today's aims and scope as well as its publication criteria. Articles must fully comply with the journal's ethical policies to be considered for publication.
Canadian Primary Care Today welcomes submissions from members of the Canadian medical community. The editorial team may on occasion solicit manuscripts from authors on specific topics of interest, in line with the editorial direction of a given issue.
The Editorial Board is comprised of established clinicians with extensive experience in primary care and family medicine. Members the Editorial Board are selected to ensure a diversity of opinion and breadth of scope, and are invited at the recommendation of their peers on the basis of deep subject matter expertise and comprehensive publication records in the field.
Members of the Editorial Board assist in determining the direction of the journal and evaluate the scientific content and quality of all manuscripts in a single-anonymized peer review process.
Editorial Board members shall disclose any relationships or activities that may bias their review of a manuscript and shall recuse themselves from reviews or editorial decisions that pose a potential conflict of interest.
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Family Medicine, University of Calgary
- Diabetes Canada Steering Committee & Co-Lead Author, NAFLD Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance (CADDRA) National Education Committee for ADHD
HBArtSci, MD, CCFP, FCFP
- Family Physician, Midtown Toronto
- Federation of Medical Women of Canada, National Reproductive Health Award, 2016
- Speaker, Writer, and Opinion Leader on health, immunization, and contraception
MD, CCFP, FCFP
- Family Physician & Medical Director, Fraser Street Medical, South Vancouver
- Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, University of British Columbia
- Co-Chair, St. Paul's Hospital CME Conference for Primary Care Physicians
MD, CCFP, FCFP
- Family Physician, Thornhill, Ontario
- Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto
- Investigating Coroner, City of Toronto
- Co-Director, CPD Network
Canadian Primary Care Today is published by Catalytic Health, an independent Toronto-based medical communications agency and publisher of open access journals for various medical specialties. Its editorial staff includes more than 20 full- and part-time scientific editorial support staff and medical education professionals. To learn more, please visit catalytichealth.com.
Contact the Publisher